Nowadays, more and more people are gambling on the go. Therefore, sportsbooks know the importance of providing their punters with mobile apps and a mobile website that can provide a great online sports betting experience. In this guide, we will take a look at the apps and mobile websites that are provided by, what we believe to be, three of the best sportsbooks available to those living in India. These are 10Cric, 22Bet, and Betway.
Introduction to Cricket Betting Apps
If you want to be able to bet on cricket wherever you are, then we highly recommend that you download a cricket app. There are many different ones available, but not all cricket apps are created equally. Therefore, you should always do a bit of research before you make a final decision on which one to download.
What Devices Can You Use Them On?
Apps can be used on:
- Any mobile
- Tablet devices that can access the Internet.
The availability of a secure Internet connection is vital because you will not be able to open up the app if you don’t have one. So, sportsbook apps don’t really allow you to gamble wherever you are, they allow you to gamble wherever you have Internet.
What Systems Are They Compatible With?
No matter what type of system your mobile device uses:
You will always be able to find apps for it. However, you should keep in mind that there are apps for specific systems.
So, you will not be able to download a cricket betting app for Android onto your iPhone. In this case, you would need to find the iOS version of the app (if they have one).
How to Download a Cricket Betting App
Downloading cricket betting apps is free and relatively easy.
- If you can find the app in your system’s store.
- Click on the app.
- Then, click on “Install”. It will then be downloaded and installed on your mobile device.
However, if it is not in the store, you will need to download the app from the mobile website.
- Once the APK file has been downloaded, you need to install it. You can do this by going to your “Settings”, entering the “Security Settings”, locating the “Unknown Sources” option
- Then click “Allow Installation.”
For the three apps that we have selected below, we explain in detail how you can download them onto your Android or iOS devices.
Are There Betting App Bonuses?
You will often find the same bonuses that are open to those who sign up using the desktop website. However, some bookmakers will provide extra bonuses with their app so that there is an added incentive for people to download them. Therefore, you should keep an eye for these special offers.
Three Advantages of Using an App
There are many advantages of using apps. We will take a look at three of the main ones below:
- Mobile apps are a lot faster than desktop websites. This is because the data is stored on your mobile device, meaning data retrieval can happen instantly. With websites, the data has to be fetched from the servers, which can take up to a minute if the network speed at the time is slow.
- They are more convenient as you simply have to pick up your phone and click on the app to get access to it. With desktop sites, you have to open your phone, open your browser, and then type in the website address. Okay, this doesn’t take that long either if we are being honest, but it does save you a good few seconds every time you want to gamble.
The fact that you can gamble wherever you want (as long as there is Internet you can connect to) is an advantage that we just cannot highlight enough. At a boring family reunion? Entertain yourself with a bet! Waiting at the airport for a flight? Help pass the time with a bet! On a long train journey? Yup, you guessed it, make a bet to help it go faster!
10Cric Betting App and Mobile Site
10Cric has a mobile app that is devoted to Android devices. We have tried the app out ourselves and are glad to be able to inform you that it is a really good app that gives you the same great gambling experience that you can get on your desktop. The interface is clear, and navigation is extremely easy. Obviously, if you want to try it out for yourself you will need to download it. We explain how below. Unfortunately, at this moment in time, there is no app available for iOS users. We hope that this will change in the future.
Installing 10Cric’s Android Mobile App
- Load their website on your mobile, enter the Android section, and then press “Download”.
- An APK file will then download onto your mobile device in just a couple of seconds.
- Now you need to install it on your mobile device. The Android system will not usually allow you to download an app that has not come from their Google Play Store, but following the next steps will overcome this problem.
- Open the “Settings” on your device and then go into “Security Settings”.
- Find the “Unknown Sources” option and allow installation.
- Click on the already download 10Cric app and install.
- You are now free to play.
Is Their Mobile Website Any Good?
Although there is currently no app available for iPhone users, this isn’t really too much of a let-down as their mobile site works so well that it might as well be considered as a stand-alone app.
New customers to this sportsbook, you will need to create an account. Don’t worry, this is a quick and painless process. If you have already opened an account using the desktop version, then you obviously won’t be required to open another one on your mobile as you can make use of the same account.
As soon as you have logged in, you can start betting. The mobile site allows you to make use of all the features that you will find on their desktop site. You will notice that a similar colour, design and layout are used for both the desktop and mobile versions, which is nice as it gives you a sense of familiarity. The layout of the site has been thought out well, allowing punters to navigate throughout the site with no hassle at all.
The mobile website works on any mobile device as long as it is able to access the Internet.
All the withdrawal and deposit options are the same as those that are available on the desktop site. For example, you can use Skrill, Mastercard, Visa, Neteller, EcoPayz, Bitcoin, and Maestro.
22Bet Sports Betting App and Mobile Site
22Bet know exactly what it is that their punters want, which is why they have created apps for Android and iOS users. Once again, we have tested both of these apps out and were very impressed by what we experienced. Nobody likes a sloppy interface or an app that is difficult to navigate and, thankfully, you will experience neither when using this app. This app provides punters with the same fantastic experience that is experienced on a desktop. Below we will explain how to download both versions of this app.
Installing 22Bet’s Android Mobile App
- Open up 22Bet’s website on your phone.
- The platform will automatically understand that you are on your mobile and will give you the option of downloading their app.
- Click the “Install” button. A pop up should appear. Click on it and it should take you to your phone’s “Setting” options.
- Click on “Security”, then on “Unknown Sources” and then allow installation.
- Return, a download window should pop up, and you can complete the installation.
Installing 22Bet’s iOS App
- Log in to your Apple account.
- Go to your “Settings”, go to “Change Country or Region” and change it to Cyprus. You need to do this as their iOS app is only available for those in Cyprus.
- You might be asked to read and agree to the terms and conditions. If so, select “Agree” and then click on “Next” to proceed with the installation.
- Search for the 22Bet app in the App Store and install it. If you are told that you cannot download the app, your only other option is to create another Apple ID and select Cyprus as the country.
How Good is Their Mobile Site?
If you don’t want another app taking up space on your mobile device, just use 22Bet’s mobile site instead.
Once again, if you don’t already have an account you will need to create one. This, you will be glad to hear, is easy to do and will only take a matter of minutes. If you already have an account, you just have to log in using the same details that you use to log in when using their desktop website.
Once you have successfully logged in, you can start having fun. If you are using their mobile site, the experience that you have will be exactly the same as what you would have if you were using their desktop site. You can make deposits, request withdrawals, view betting history, and enjoy live streaming and betting.
When you first go on their mobile site you will notice that the interface is clear and set out well, meaning that you are easily able to find exactly what you are looking for. This is important as there is nothing quite as annoying as having to waste time trying to locate a particular sport or market.
22Bet’s mobile site works on any type of mobile device that is able to access the Internet. However, the better the mobile you have, the better the graphics will be.
Once again, the deposit and withdrawal options are the same as what is available on the desktop version. Here you can make use of payment methods such as Entropay, EcoPayz, Visa, Sofort, Bitcoin, and Jeton Wallet, just to name a few.
Betway Mobile App and Mobile Site
Betway knows the importance of allowing their customers the opportunity to place bets wherever they happen to be, which is why they have apps for both iOS and Android users.
Like with the other apps we have mentioned above, we have tested these ones out and were just as impressed with our experience. Betway have given their app a well-designed layout to ensure that customers find it extremely easy to navigate throughout the app. This is important as an app that is difficult to navigate is one that won’t be around for a very long time. The interface is also very easy on the eye, which is also important in our opinion.
But what type of gambling experience will you get if you make use of this app? Well, if you are happy with the experience that you receive when using the desktop site, you will be happy with the app as the experience is just as good.
We will now explain how you can download this app on your mobile.
Installing Betway’s Android Mobile App
- Open up the Betway mobile site.
- Locate and click “Download Android App”. This will start downloading the APK file.
- Enter your phone’s “Settings”, go into the “Security” settings, and then select “Allow Unknown Apps”.
- Once the APK file has downloaded, you can finish the installation process.
Installing Betway’s iOS Mobile App
- Create an account with Betway (if you haven’t already).
- Go to the Apple Store and search for the Betway App.
- Once you have found it, download it to your device.
Do BetWay Provide a Good Mobile Site?
If you don’t have much memory left on your mobile device or you don’t want to slow it up by adding yet another app to it, you should consider just using their mobile site instead.
The initial mobile site that they released a couple of years ago was, if we are being perfectly honest, pretty poor. However, since then, they have come on in leaps and bounds and their current mobile site is now as good as any of their competitors.
To make use of this mobile site, you obviously need to have an account. If you don’t, you can create one in just a couple of minutes. If you already have one, you can just log in using the username and password that you use when betting on their desktop site. You will be glad to hear that there is no difference between the gambling experience that you receive when playing on their desktop site and the one that you experience when making use of their mobile site.
The interface has been well thought out by the developers. The use of a black background and white and green writing helps everything to stand out very clearly. This means that it is very easy to find what you are looking for. This is always a plus as people lack patience nowadays and do not like having to spend time looking for something.
This mobile site, like the other ones we mentioned, will work on any mobile device that can connect to the Internet. The withdrawal and deposit options that are available to customers are the same as what they can use on the desktop version. This includes Neteller, Skrill, PayPal, Visa, Trustly, and Paysafe Card, to name but a handful.
Which is the Best Cricket Betting App?
So, out of the three different cricket betting apps that we have mentioned above, which is the best one?
Well, if we are being perfectly honest, they are all just as good as each other and you won’t have any regrets whichever one you end up choosing. All three have a friendly interface, are easy to navigate, and provide a wide range of withdrawal and deposit methods. In short, these three apps have everything that you should be looking for in an app.